Get involved with advocating for your local climbing areas and volunteer to support our crags!
We have multiple opportunities to get involved, learn about local outdoor areas, and lend a hand. Check out each of these opportunities or come join an event to meet us and learn more.
- Become a SNECC Board Member
- We are currently accepting board nominations, will interview selected candidates, and vote on candidates at our future board meeting.
- Adopt-A-Crag volunteers
- Crag Tour volunteers
- Lynn Woods Boulder Bash (volunteers needed for the planning committee and also during the November competition event)
- More ongoing projects listed on Our Projects page
- Your local area access project!