From Tim McGivern, SNECC Chair:
We’re very excited to announce that the poll is OPEN for the SNECC Logo contest! This poll will be CLOSED on September 29th at 12:00pm (Noon). That is one week from now. Please place your vote and share the link with your climbing friends!
This poll is intended for folks involved in the southeast New England climbing community. This includes the eastern half of Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and the eastern side of Connecticut. If this does not describe you, please step away from your computer!
We received fantastic entries, and I know many of the artists put heart, soul, blood, sweat, and tears into these, so please make your choices carefully and have fun!
- Poll closes at noon (12:00pm) on September 29, 2017.
- Winners will be announced by 11:59 on the same day.
- Poll is an Instant Runoff. Vote for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
- Please only visit the poll and place your votes ONE TIME. You know who you are….don’t vote more than once please. Democracy! If you vote more than once, It is highly likely that you will NOT send your current project. Ever. I can’t predict the future, but it’s just the type of person you are.
- Artists can certainly vote, and I know you may want to promote the poll to get people to vote on your behalf. I simply ask that you keep it reasonable and minimal. Please respect the contest and restrict sharing and campaigning to individuals involved in the climbing community here in southeastern New England. Thank you!
- Please remember that this poll is meant for people who are a part of this google group and who have taken some sort of stake or interest in SNECC. The link is not restricted (I’m not making anyone sign up for Google in order to vote) so whomever has it can theoretically vote. I ask that you keep it close and only share with people who are involved in the climbing community here in the southeast region of New England. Seriously though, I’m trusting everyone not to abuse the poll! (no Boaty McBoatface shenanigans!)