Want to help this climbing coalition get off the ground? Have some skills and time you are willing to contribute? Want to try designing a logo? Or know someone with killer skills you could invite to submit their design?
We need your help! And we have prizes for the logos with the most votes!
1st place is $200 cash!
2nd place is a 35m Maxim Glider 9.9mm rope, plus free day passes from Central Rock Gym
3rd place is $50 from Rock Spot Climbing
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND CONTEST RULES
Logo must be submitted to Tim McGivern at Tim.McGivern [@] Gmail.com by Tuesday, September 19 at 11:59pm to be considered
– Logo must be submitted as a high resolution PDF file at 300dpi
We would prefer that the logo be vector based in its final form, however as long as the design can be turned into a vector based image without a loss in image quality, it will be considered
– If logo was designed by multiple people, the party must designate a primary contact for all correspondence
– Logo must be an original work and cannot contain any copyrighted material
– Logo must be convertible to monochrome (full color versions are welcome, but if the design must also work in monochrome)
– Logo must work as a 1:1 square image for use as profile icons on the web (email, social media, etc…)
– Logo must be professional as it is a representation of the entire group
– Logo does NOT need to have the name or initials of the organization as they can be added afterwards
– The designer(s) MUST submit all rights to the design to the Southeast New England Climbers Coalition (SNECC) to edit and use in all representations of the organization whether they be print or digital media
Thanks for checking out the logo contest details, we’re excited to see your designs! Don’t forget to submit by September 19!
Please invite your friends and share the contest via our Facebook event page!